***Please note: Due to current Government advice, we are now temporarily closed until further notice. We are not dispatching orders but we are responding to emails***
If you are returning items currently, please email us of your tracking number to email@example.com. Please note we are currently unable to exchange items but will refund you instead.
If you paid with Klarna Pay Later, please visit your Klarna Account and mark your order as a Return
We offer 30-day 'no quibble' refunds or exchanges so if you’d like to exchange for a different size, colour or style or if you would prefer a refund, please return your item back in the condition received along with your order number and exchange/refund requirement to:
Cotswold Country Hats, Signals House, Bampton Business Centre North, Weald, Oxfordshire, OX18 2ET, United Kingdom.
For UK Customers, you can send back items yourself or you can use our Royal Mail Tracked Returns Service by clicking the Create Return button below:
The Create Return button above, will take you to Royal Mail's Tracked Returns website. There's an option at the bottom asking for the shape of your item (box or tube). Once you select 'box', further instructions will open up so you can create your personal returns label. Enter your information, print off the label and take the package to a Post Office or Royal Mail Delivery Office. Don't forget to ask for a receipt for proof of postage. The price of a Returns Label is £2.50 and this amount will be deducted from your refund. If you are exchanging, you will not be charged for the label. Please include a note or the return slip indicating your exchange requirements.
If you are unable to print off the label, you can email it to your mobile phone and take it to your local 'Royal Mail Delivery Office' along with your package where they will print off a label for you and post your item. You can find a list of sorting offices using the following link: http://www.royalmail.com/
- Please include your order number and exchange/refund requirement information with your return.
- Items must be returned to us as received, unworn, with tags still attached and in the condition they were received in within 30-days of receipt of goods.
- Please ensure items are packed to avoid damage.
- Refunds and exchanges are normally processed on the same day of receipt. Sometimes, they may take a couple of days. During busy periods, please allow additional time for processing. We will notify you via email when we have refunded you or to advise you that your exchange has been dispatched.
- You will be refunded via your original payment method. Please note the time it takes to receive the refund depends on your card provider. In the event of query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please note if you paid extra for delivery of your order, this will not be reimbursed. If you paid extra for delivery and wish to exchange your item, we will send the exchange out as free standard delivery. If you require faster delivery, please contact us to make payment for the second delivery.
- If you are returning items currently, please email us of your tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are currently unable to exchange items but will refund you instead.
Klarna Pay Later Returns:
If you chose the 'Pay Later' option with Klarna at checkout and you would like to return your order for a refund before your payment due date (rather than exchange it), you will need to report your return on your Klarna account to avoid being charged on the payment date. If your return is refunded prior to your payment due date, you won't need to report it as we would have marked it as returned.
Please return your hat with a note including your order number and details of whether you would like a refund or what exchange you require to our returns address below. Please obtain proof of postage, ensure goods are packed to prevent damage and return items with tags still attached in the condition they were received. We are flexible with the 30-day return policy to allow for delivery, trying on and returning. Please note the bullet points above.
If you are outside of the EU, please mark your box as a 'Return' and include the original invoice (in a plastic wallet) on the outside of the box for Customs, thank you.
Our returns address is:
Cotswold Country Hats
Bampton Business Centre North
If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ's section or contact us.
None of the above terms affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.